What paint sprayer to get
Thanks for all the input.  I really wanted the Graco project but for the price and the amount I will be using it I went with the Harbor Freight Krause and Becker.  It seemed to be a half way decent sprayer and it was on sale for $165.  As a side rant, I hate how pushy Harbor Freight is getting with the extended warranty.  It makes me not want to go there, not that I do that much anyway.
(04-15-2020, 05:06 PM)Andydiy Wrote: Thanks for all the input.  I really wanted the Graco project but for the price and the amount I will be using it I went with the Harbor Freight Krause and Becker.  It seemed to be a half way decent sprayer and it was on sale for $165.  As a side rant, I hate how pushy Harbor Freight is getting with the extended warranty.  It makes me not want to go there, not that I do that much anyway.

Must be the store. The counter people at my local store could not care less if you buy it or not.
1st class birdhouse builder/scrapwood mfg.
It depends on for what you need it. Personally, I work a lot with pictures and logos, so I need a paint similar to a printer. I was looking recently at https://www.palmgear.com/best-printers-f...quent-use/, and I found this beauty HP OfficeJet Pro 8025 All-in-One Wireless Printer, it's the best, I will definitely buy it, but not now, because it's quite expensive. That's my choice, I am sure you will find something that will suit your requirements. Good luck, I am sure you will make a good choice.