MORTISE PAL
Mortise pal with seven templates. $112. plus shipping or medium flat rate box ($13.20) About 6 1/2 pounds. Pay Pal works. 
Box is reclaimed from art materials. Manual included.  Worked well, but I use a slot mortiser primarily, and thought I would clear some items out.  Thanks, John Barfield

Attached Files Image(s)

I guess there's supposed to be pics there, but I can't see them. Is this the early model or the later version?
I started with absolutely nothing. Now, thanks to years of hard work, careful planning, and perseverance, I find I still have most of it left.
(04-12-2020, 03:41 PM)fredhargis Wrote: I guess there's supposed to be pics there, but I can't see them. Is this the early model or the later version?

I'm not sure what to say.  The pictures show up on my devices.
In answer, it is the earlier model with extra templates.
If others cannot see the photos, let me know and I will try to re post.  Thanks.
(04-12-2020, 04:00 PM)bargrove Wrote: I'm not sure what to say.  The pictures show up on my devices.
In answer, it is the earlier model with extra templates.
If others cannot see the photos, let me know and I will try to re post.  Thanks.

I to am unable to see the pics.
(04-12-2020, 04:08 PM)bobburk Wrote: I to am unable to see the pics.

Thanks.  Looking into it.
Seems awkward, but I put them into the post box as attached files. Before, I dragged them in off the desktop.
Again, let me know if you all can see them.
(04-12-2020, 04:12 PM)bargrove Wrote: Thanks.  Looking into it.
Seems awkward, but I put them into the post box as attached files. Before, I dragged them in off the desktop.
Again, let me know if you all can see them.

Photos show up on my Windows 10 PC using Moziila Firefox as my browser.

A great little jig. I have had one for several years.

Bill
(04-12-2020, 05:05 PM)wjt Wrote: Photos show up on my Windows 10 PC using Moziila Firefox as my browser.

A great little jig. I have had one for several years.

Bill

Thanks for letting me know about the photos.  I'll let things be unless someone tells me otherwise.
I couldn't see them earlier but they appear now. BTW this is the original MP and not the upgraded version 2 or 3. Still a good deal for someone looking...
2023-2024 NFL Pick 'em
Group ID#: 34296
Group Password IBTP
PM sent.
       Thanks
Item is sold tentatively.