Got Clamps?
[Image: 49770392351_7c4fac08a0_c.jpg]6DDE6E2E-C813-4EE2-A64C-0C0CE3EF3AE1 by Hank Knight, on Flickr
They were not just clamps.......many of them seemed to be Bessey clamps!

By the way, I saw a L N plane in one of your pictures, and that reminds me of someone being battered recently by some fanboys of L N at another forum because he said L N's manufacturing could be improved. The onslaught of responses was, for the lack of a better word, brutal. Many woodworkers are narrow-minded; what can ya say.

Simon
Yes....

"This is our chance, this our lives, this is our planet we're standing on. Use your choice, use your voice, you can save our tomorrows now." - eV
(04-13-2020, 02:24 PM)KLaz Wrote: Yes....
I have not had much success with using spring clamps alone for face to face glue up like yours. Boards tend to slide and slip as I add clamps.
Upset 

Simon
(04-13-2020, 02:34 PM)Handplanesandmore Wrote: I have not had much success with using spring clamps alone for face to face glue up like yours. Boards tend to slide and slip as I add clamps.
Upset 

Simon

I used to fabricate solid surface tops so I have ton of these clamps (and practice)

It takes a bit of finessing for sure to keep faces in line.  Just a slight tweak up or down makes a big difference.
"This is our chance, this our lives, this is our planet we're standing on. Use your choice, use your voice, you can save our tomorrows now." - eV
I need to update my pics. This is a few years ago.

Winkgrin
Steve

Mo.

I miss the days of using my dinghy with a girlfriend too. Zack Butler-4/18/24

The Revos apparently are designed to clamp railroad ties and pull together horrifically prepared joints
WaterlooMark 02/9/2020

Thumbs Up 
Stwood Wins for most clamps!:>)
(04-13-2020, 03:11 PM)Hank Knight Wrote: Stwood Wins for most clamps!:>)

Trying to find a pic of one of my bendable handrail installs. Usually takes 50-100 clamps if it's a severe bend. That's why I have so many C-clamps.
Steve

Mo.

The Revos apparently are designed to clamp railroad ties and pull together horrifically prepared joints
WaterlooMark 02/9/2020

(04-13-2020, 03:11 PM)Hank Knight Wrote: Stwood Wins for most clamps!:>)

Judging from the tool cases seen in the third picture, I think he's the power version of Bandit (who hoards hand tools).
Laugh

Simon
(04-13-2020, 03:23 PM)Handplanesandmore Wrote: Judging from the tool cases seen in the third picture, I think he's the power version of Bandit (who hoards hand tools).
Laugh

Simon

Laugh  power bandit.

Those are my traveling power tools.
Steve

Mo.

WaterlooMark 02/9/2020