JD D-130 throttle lever replace
Has anyone replaced the throttle mechanism?  The throttle lever [orange pc] broke at the bottom.

My D-130 has just ONE lever.

YOUTUBE videos imply that the task isn't that difficult.

However, if one has basil joint arthritis, it might be difficult bending the tabs in order to remove the assembly.

[I tried to attach a photo but it was waaaaaay too big despite efforts to downsize....never was very good at photography!!]
(04-13-2020, 02:33 PM)varkpilot Wrote: Has anyone replaced the throttle mechanism?  The throttle lever [orange pc] broke at the bottom.

However, if one has basil joint arthritis, it might be difficult bending the tabs in order to remove the assembly.

[I tried to attach a photo but it was waaaaaay too big despite efforts to downsize....never was very good at photography!!]

pay someone without basil joint arthritis $5 to bend the tabs for you?  Vise grip?
WoodNET... the new safespace
Where do you live? Maybe a W/Netter could swing by and help out. Looks pretty straight forward. Looks like they break a lot. You could make a new handle out of something sturdy like oak and epoxy it or screw it into the round cavity. Probably much stronger than the replacement piece.

Is this it?

Neil Summers Home Inspections

I came to a stop sign and a skanky tweaker chick in a tube top climbed out of the brush and propositioned me.  She looked like she didn't have any teeth so I counted that as a plus.

... Kizar Sosay

https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:1974133

Looks like one can be printed.

Glad its my shop I am responsible for - I only have to make me happy.

(04-15-2020, 06:39 PM)BloomingtonMike Wrote: https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:1974133

Looks like one can be printed.

Would that be any stronger?
Neil Summers Home Inspections

I came to a stop sign and a skanky tweaker chick in a tube top climbed out of the brush and propositioned me.  She looked like she didn't have any teeth so I counted that as a plus.

... Kizar Sosay

(04-13-2020, 02:33 PM)varkpilot Wrote: Has anyone replaced the throttle mechanism?  The throttle lever [orange pc] broke at the bottom.

Not familiar with your tractor but looking at the video I think I have a solution. Can you drill and tap for 1/4-20 threaded bolt? You could drill a dowel or a piece of a broom stick for a handle. Install the bolt thru the dowel and into the threaded hole, blue Loctite will keep the bolt from loosening. 
mike