WTT: My new Bridge City HP-9v2 plane for your Jointmaker Pro v2
Hi all, 

Likely the biggest stretch in the history of this forum, but if anyone would want to trade my brand-new unused HP-9v2 for your Jointmaster (probably some extra cash from me on top), I'd be delighted to discuss.

Backstory: I won the plane in this week's Easter Celebration, and I'm surprised and very appreciative. While reminding myself of BCT's catalog, I realized more than ever how much use I'd get from a Jointmaker Prov2, given the type of work I'm focused on. There was only one winner of that prize, but I'm open to used versions of the v2 as well.  Let me know if anyone's interested!

In terms of condition, this arrived on my stoop today, and I have opened the outer box but not fully opened the inner box yet.

... I really don't want to come off as ungrateful or anything - If this trade doesn't happen, this plane will see a lifetime of use from me, no doubt!