A new saw til?
And.....we done...
Cool

Everything has been sanded smooth..

Witch's Brew brushed on, and then wiped down...
Winkgrin

2 hanger made, that can be rotated to release the Frame Saw I made a few years ago...

Counting the "Door Knocker", til holds 18 saws..
Cool ..intend to get rid of any extra saws...
No ..may just keep their hardware, and toss out the plates, and any cracked handles...trying to cull the herd, anyway.
Uhoh
Show me a picture, I'll build a project from that
Looking good.  How is this piece going to fit into the scheme with all the other shop organization pieces you have been building lately?  We're going to need a shop tour soon.

On those extra saws, you might want to post them for sale first.  I for one might be interested in some as decent user saws are hard to come by in my area.
No projects right now....may take a day or two to put everything away...and clean the place up...make it ready for "Polite Company"....
Shop Tour?
Confused  Be careful what you ask for...because...

"Abandon all hope, ye who enter here"
IF you make it down these steps, without banging your head hard enough to see stars...(BTDT)
Rolleyes

Still getting cleaned up, and arranged a bit better...
Winkgrin

IF I can get that old, empty tool chest out of the shop...more of a retirement home for wayward spiders..I can gain a little more room.  maybe enclose under the bench holding the saw til? 
Confused
Turn towards the north a bit..
Winkgrin  

Still a mess, and a glance upwards...

Extra saws, and the longer F style clamps hanging around...step over to the main aisle...
Rolleyes

Tablesaw seems to like being in my way.   Yes, I share this small space with the Laundry room.  Just to the left a bit...

Shop shelves, one set anyway....also a place for smaller clamps to hang out at...Circular saw has a broken guard, not for use.   May just toss it out.

This is the one I use now.   Old Craftsman bandsaw, and a SKIL 6" saw.  

Up in the NW Corner..where the floor drain is...another set of shelves, and the Shop Stool.
Before I turn to the right....stay tuned for part 2
Ok, turn to the right...and see the Sanding Center, the 6" dual wheel grinder, and the HF 5 speed drill press, well lit by a new shop spotlight...so I can see what I'm doing..
Rolleyes

Turn towards the bench...the shelf that USED to be full of hand planes...

Is being taken over by sanders and other small power tools..
Rolleyes
Bench is messy, most of the time..
Rolleyes

Sign of a WORKING shop...not a showroom....
No

Old dresser's drawer to stow the C clamps I use, and the LARGE files and rasps. 
Cool

And the Toy Chest.   After using it a few days....I reach in, grab the tools needed for the day's tasks, and then close the doors back up....keeps the dust out that way....same with the Plane Til....grab the plane(s) I need, and close the doors.   Back of the bench has a chisel rack..
Cool

These are my users, and I can grab whichever ones I need, when I need it....no digging around in a drawer, or a box somewhere.  Hardest part, is keeping the tool well for just...tools.
Winkgrin

That is the Shop Tour, unless a tour of the Toy Chest is wanted....
Confused

Just a tease.....
Winkgrin