ECE and Ulmia stuff
Looking to get some more stuff out of the shop and I thought these were good candidates. These were acquired from someone who bought really nice tools and then rarely, if ever, used them. They are dirty from having sat unused for several years, but they are in excellent/like new condition otherwise. Prices do NOT include shipping. I usually use USPS because its the least expensive, but I will use another carrier if the buyer insists. USPS postal orders preferred, but Paypal is okay if I don't have to pay the fees. Here's the list:

ECE block plane. I don't think this was ever used. $50
ECE Scrub plane. Again, it appears unused. $50
ECE small smoother. I believe this is caleld their "Gent's plane". $35

Ulmia Stair Saw. $30
Ulmia Smoother. This might have been used once. I'm not familiar with these planes, but it looks to have an adjustable mouth. $75
Ulmia Rabbet Plane. $75
Ulmia Dovetail Plane. Looks unused. $100

[Image: TrIeoOEm.jpg]
[Image: PIYDK0Im.jpg]
[Image: dHkcPtUm.jpg]
[Image: 8Cgmqjnm.jpg]
[Image: 19KGTTcm.jpg]

If there's something you're interested in and want more/better pics, just shoot me a PM. As always, first PM stating someone definitely wants an item gets it, blah blah blah. Thanks for looking!!
Currently a smarta$$ but hoping to one day graduate to wisea$$
PM sent on dovetail plane
Dovetail plane is sold. Sorry for the delay.
(04-27-2020, 12:44 PM)Dave,I am interested int eh Ulmia Smoother.Could you send a few shots of just this plan and include specific dimensions.Ulmia has a number of smoothers with varying dimensions.Thanks,Ronronkanter@gmail.com DaveParkis Wrote: Looking to get some more stuff out of the shop and I thought these were good candidates. These were acquired from someone who bought really nice tools and then rarely, if ever, used them. They are dirty from having sat unused for several years, but they are in excellent/like new condition otherwise. Prices do NOT include shipping. I usually use USPS because its the least expensive, but I will use another carrier if the buyer insists. USPS postal orders preferred, but Paypal is okay if I don't have to pay the fees. Here's the list:

ECE block plane. I don't think this was ever used. $50
ECE Scrub plane. Again, it appears unused. $50
ECE small smoother. I believe this is caleld their "Gent's plane". $35

Ulmia Stair Saw. $30
Ulmia Smoother. This might have been used once. I'm not familiar with these planes, but it looks to have an adjustable mouth. $75
Ulmia Rabbet Plane. $75
Ulmia Dovetail Plane. Looks unused. $100

[Image: TrIeoOEm.jpg]
[Image: PIYDK0Im.jpg]
[Image: dHkcPtUm.jpg]
[Image: 8Cgmqjnm.jpg]
[Image: 19KGTTcm.jpg]

If there's something you're interested in and want more/better pics, just shoot me a PM. As always, first PM stating someone definitely wants an item gets it, blah blah blah. Thanks for looking!!
no problem. Here are pics of the Ulmia smoother
[Image: mXJiv7em.jpg]
[Image: Zt4zAXvm.jpg]
[Image: 6lrJb7em.jpg]
[Image: O9B23QSm.jpg]
The body of the plane is 8 3/4" long and 2 1/2" wide. The iron is 1 7/8" wide.
Thanks Dave,
I need to do some more research.
I'll be in touch.
Ron
PM sent for the Ulmia smoother
Unfortunately I have to withdraw my offer

Thanks

Ed
I have agreed to buy the Ulmia smoother.
Dave, the Ulmia dovetail plane works quite well. Needs a little honing and it's off to the races. Or maybe just to a Connecticut Valley dressing table!

Thanks. alway a pleasure.