Shaker Sideboard: I'm In Fine Woodworking!
Fantastic looking piece of furniture. Really enjoyed this build along.
Beautiful piece. I enjoyed the adventure. Thanks to Hal Knight as well for helping you along the way. I'd love to see another pic a couple of years from now as the cherry ages and darkens.
Still Learning,

Allan Hill
Given that the Olympics are currently in progress, I thought I would take a short victory lap over my work being included in the Gallery section of the Sept/Oct issue of Fine Woodworking. You can see it at the top of page 70. And as we all know, making it to page 70 of Fine Woodworking is way better than making the cover of the Rolling Stone!  

[Image: fullsizeoutput-135.jpg]
Very nice and congratulations!
Way thumbs up!!!   Totally righteous project.
Chris
Congratulations, Phillip! I got my current FWW yesterday and saw your hunt board. It's beautiful and deserved to be in the Gallery. Great job.
Congrats Philip! Very well earned!
Well done! Congratulations!
...Naval Aviators, that had balz made of brass and the size of bowling balls, getting shot off the deck at night, in heavy seas, hoping that when they leave the deck that the ship is pointed towards the sky and not the water.

AD1 T. O. Cronkhite
Congrats on the FWW inclusion. Well-deserved!
Still Learning,

Allan Hill
Thanks all for the kind words: much appreciated!

Hank: thanks again for your guidance as I struggled with this build: greatly appreciated!

Pedder: the dovetails on the drawers would not be half as sweet without the use of that magical DT saw!