Shaker Sideboard: I'm In Fine Woodworking!
Wow! What a feeling of accomplishment and pride you must have and both well deserved.
Cool
Cool
Cool
Cool
Thanks,  Curt
-----------------
"Life can only be understood backwards; but it must be lived forwards."
      -- Soren Kierkegaard
(10-09-2020, 03:24 PM)Philip1231 Wrote: Mission Accomplished!

I am happy to say that the build of the Hunt Board has been completed, successfully!  

Congratulations! You have a lot to be proud of, it came out great.
Best,
Aram, always learning

"Perfection is achieved, not when there is nothing more to add, but when there is nothing left to take away.” Antoine de Saint-Exupery

Web: My woodworking photo site
Phillip, that is a beautifully constructed piece: wood, balance of parts and grain, overall workmanship .... I would be very proud to have that in my home!

Can we have a closer look at the handles ... tuning knobs? Interesting use. Wood? Did you make them?

Regards from Perth

Derek
Articles on furniture building, shop made tools and tool reviews at www.inthewoodshop.com
Thanks Phil, for this really great builsd along thread. we don't have this kind of threads a lot.

The hunting board has become a wonderful piece fo furniture, a Masterpiece as we would call it in Germany.
It sure is self rewarding to have done such a big project. But it allways leaves a bit of emptines. So I hope for the next.

Cheers
Pedder
Philip, you knocked it out of the park! That is a beautiful piece. The figured cherry is stunning! I enjoyed following your build very much. It gave me the opportunity to relive my own build - deja view all over again, as Yogi said. I was happy to share my trials and tribulations and am glad you found some of it useful. Once again, nice work and a beautiful result.
I like the traditional lines of this piece coupled with the figured wood and unique details of the pulls. There's everything to like about this piece.

Ron Brese
"which plane should I use for this task?......the sharp one"

http://www.breseplane.blogspot.com/
Phil, just great work! You set yourself up for success by all the planning you did and then your skills got it done. Thanks for bringing us along for the ride. Can’t wait to see it in person at some point!

So what’s next??!!

Take care,
Kevin
Absolutely stunning choice of wood!  Your attention to detail is flawless!   Outstanding Job!
Formerly known as John's Woodshop
Wow!!! Beautiful wood!  Wonderful craftmanship!  Thank you for sharing the build.
"I tried being reasonable..........I didn't like it." Clint Eastwood
That looks great. Nice job.