Shaker Sideboard: I'm In Fine Woodworking!
Congrats. Beautiful piece.
(08-07-2021, 07:52 AM)Philip1231 Wrote: Given that the Olympics are currently in progress, I thought I would take a short victory lap over my work being included in the Gallery section of the Sept/Oct issue of Fine Woodworking. You can see it at the top of page 70. And as we all know, making it to page 70 of Fine Woodworking is way better than making the cover of the Rolling Stone!  

Congratulations! Well deserved.
Best,
Aram, always learning

"Perfection is achieved, not when there is nothing more to add, but when there is nothing left to take away.” Antoine de Saint-Exupery

Web: My woodworking photo site
(08-11-2021, 01:45 PM)Aram Wrote: Congratulations! Well deserved.

Aram: Thank you Sir: much appreciated! Phil
Wow it looks fantastic! And congrats on the FWW feature.
(10-02-2021, 09:41 AM)AlistairD Wrote: Wow it looks fantastic! And congrats on the FWW feature.

Thank-you sir: much appreciated!
Beautiful piece of furniture.
Thanks for making the time to post this build-along and sharing your experiences.
It’s been a fun read and very worthwhile.
Gary

Please don’t quote the trolls.
Liberty, Freedom and Individual Responsibility
Say what you'll do and do what you say.
(10-03-2021, 12:00 PM)Gary G™ Wrote: Beautiful piece of furniture.
Thanks for making the time to post this build-along and sharing your experiences.
It’s been a fun read and very worthwhile.

Gary: thanks very much: greatly appreciated! Phil