Answering the Cal
I belong to a Woodworking Guild which has a monthly newsletter. Because of the stay at home status we find ourselves in there was no meeting. Usually our newsletter features photographs of show and tell with a write up about each project by our secretary. A program is also reported in photos and a write up by our secretary.

This month we sent out a request to our members via e-mail and a few phone calls for photos and a write up of woodworking being done in your shop. We didn't know how much - if any - of a response we would get as a typical answer when asking someone to write something is a polite, "No".

It was with a sense of pride that grew as I read the 16 articles and accompanying photographs submitted by our membership for this month's newsletter. At 19 pages long it was by far the longest newsletter I have ever seen from the Sunflower Woodworkers Guild.

Another way of sharing the fun, sharing the skill, sharing the knowledge.

Bill
Turning adversity into something better. Great story and kudos to the previously reluctant authors.
When I was young I sought the wisdom of the ages.  Now it seems I've found the wiz-dumb of the age-ed.