New SawStop Dust Hood?
Apologies if this was brought up earlier. I saw this SawStop dust hood on another (Fb) forum, and it looks like an exact copy of my Excalbur - I cant see the mounting assembly but it does seem to have the same single leg and outrigger support design beneath the table.  Did SawStop buy or license the rights from General?  (Does General still exist?) This would be great for anyone who wanted an Excalibur prior but couldn't since they went out of business.

[Image: SawStop-dusthood.jpg]
[Image: IMG_1802_1024.jpg]
That is exactly what happened, SS bought Excalibur and then painted it black. I have the original model of the Excalibur mounted on my SS, and wondered the same thing when I saw their introduction.
I started with absolutely nothing. Now, thanks to years of hard work, careful planning, and perseverance, I find I still have most of it left.
Ahhh, interesting. Thanks, Fred.