Signs!
So my girlfriend and I have a special hatred for the "live, laugh, love" and "dance like nobody's watching" sort of garish, disposable decorations. I have decided to make her a special version, one that you could perhaps sneak into somebody's house and make a substitution. Then sit back and wait for them to notice.

This is a work in progress. Currently sitting in the garage waiting for the second seal coat to cure before hitting it with some paint to highlight the lettering. Then sand back the overspray and seal it again. 

For the curious, this was done with a Shaper Origin which is a handheld "CNC". I put CNC in quotes because this is not a direct replacement for a gantry style CNC. The two machines have many similar qualities and abilities but they aren't the same. The SO better fits my needs so that's what I got. 

Design is done in Inkscape and the font (I forget which now) came from the collection at fonts.google.com. The SO takes SVG (standard vector graphics) files instead of DXF or g-code. Makes it pretty easy to create content.

Largest bit used was 1/4" to cut the outside perimeter. Letters were done using 1/16" and 0.8mm (about 1/32") bits.

The wood is scraps of walnut laminated to make the blank.

Small gray cat for scale. And time to wash the sofa cover. The microfiber works pretty well for getting all the shop dust off of my backside though.

Don't sweat the petty things and don't pet the sweaty things. -- G. Carlin
My wife and I also despise those "live, laugh, love" things.  We equate them with the I'm better than you attitude.  

Another phase suggestion for you ... "Eat, Sleep, *****"

Edit:  WOW ... the software edited that last word even when I substituted an exclamation point in place of the "i" .... it should be the S-word