Reliant Ultra ts fence ?
Any info on Reliant Ultra ts fence?
Looks like a vega.

Attached Files Image(s)

I long for the days when Coke was a soft drink, and Black and Decker was a quality tool.
Happiness is a snipe free planer
Can you upload a larger photo?  I'm trying to help but, the pic is very small.  Reliant was sold by Woodworker's Warehouse among others.  They went out back in '03 IIRC.  Like Harbor Freight, they carried a lot of tools that 'looked' like other tools.  They were doing something right as I see folks still using Reliant gear on the forums.  Get us a few good sized pictures of the fence rails and the fence mechanism itself and you will get better responses ;-)
When I was young I sought the wisdom of the ages.  Now it seems I've found the wiz-dumb of the age-ed.

Not sure if this will be better

Attached Files Image(s)

I long for the days when Coke was a soft drink, and Black and Decker was a quality tool.
Doesn't open up any better.  From what I can tell, looks like a Biesmeyer clone to me but can't be sure without better pictures.
(05-10-2020, 11:10 AM)hcbph Wrote: Doesn't open up any better.  From what I can tell, looks like a Biesmeyer clone to me but can't be sure without better pictures.

I used to frequent WWWarehouse back in the 90s, and I dimly recall that this was their premium fence product so likely a Bies clone. 

Not relevant, but I've always heard that Biesmeyer never patented his fence; everyone assumed he did but then figured out he didn't and started cloning.  I've always wondered if that was true, I'm not good with patent searches online as I can never find anything....
Credo Elvem ipsum etiam vivere
Non impediti ratione cogitationis
(05-09-2020, 09:18 AM)Pirate Wrote: Any info on Reliant Ultra ts fence?
Looks like a vega.

I Googled Reliant Ultra Fence and found these pics.  Maybe they'll help ID it.

[Image: 49879863668_77a11d7c32_z.jpg]

[Image: 49879863663_96773232d4_z.jpg]

Mike

[url=https://flic.kr/p/2iZHkFn][/url]
Don't think it's a Bies clone. Looks to have a round tube like a Vega
I have two Vega Pro's and it looks like Vega, even to the slip-in woodgrain laminate that the Sreliant wording is printed on.
Waiting to grow up beyond being just a member
www.metaltech-pm.com
Definitely made by Vega.
Just checked the ad. Sold.
On Craftsman ts. $50.