Right-handed hewing axe SOLD
Nice right-handed hewing axe in very good condition. Bevel is on right side for use by a right-hander. Blade is slightly curved and about 5" long. The handle is about 12" long and is securely fastened with a wooden wedge. The blade has been sharpened (by me). There's no maker's mark that I can see. I'm guessing the head weighs about 2 lbs. $60 plus shipping.

Attached Files Image(s)

This looks like a good user. Pm sent
Alex
Final Assembly Quality Inspector for the manufacture of custom vintage sport biplanes
[Image: 07-15-28-122_512.gif]
Tell me about your table.  I've been thinking about building a table to use out on the deck someting like yours from what I can tell from the pictures.
(05-10-2020, 04:49 PM)overland Wrote: Nice right-handed hewing axe in very good condition. Bevel is on right side for use by a right-hander. Blade is slightly curved and about 5" long. The handle is about 12" long and is securely fastened with a wooden wedge. The blade has been sharpened (by me). There's no maker's mark that I can see. I'm guessing the head weighs about 2 lbs. $60 plus shipping.

Please let me know if the axe is still available. Thanks
DISCLAIMER:  Any statements or opinions made is directed and applies only to the day and/or time period in which it was posted.  
Sorry. I bought it and it's been delivered.
Alex
Final Assembly Quality Inspector for the manufacture of custom vintage sport biplanes
[Image: 07-15-28-122_512.gif]