Restoring a Federal-style Card Table
I enjoyed watching this in my "confinement". 

Video Link
That was quite the basket case.  I enjoy videos where they show the details of color matching and their finishing procedure.  Thanks for posting.

Lonnie
(05-11-2020, 05:20 PM)Ridgeway Wrote: I enjoyed watching this in my "confinement". 

Video Link

Here Here .. I enjoyed this .. thank you!
Enjoyed every minute. Thanks for sharing.
(05-12-2020, 02:37 PM)gov.cheese Wrote: Enjoyed every minute. Thanks for sharing.

Me too.
I binged watched most of his videos last weekend. Excellent and educational!
Waiting to grow up beyond being just a member
www.metaltech-pm.com
Great video.  Thanks for posting.

Frank S in IA
Nicely done.  I have repaired all sorts of furniture but none that bad.  Color matching is really key to this.  I have so many pint cans of stain and a bunch of dyes.  I really am proud when I can make a repair disappear.

I am in the middle of doing one now.  Minor veneer repair but a section that the lady wants trim pieces to match - trim is maple and the rest is mahogany.  This will be fun.  Of course the grain won't match but I'll get the color right.  I'll post when I'm done.
John

Always use the right tool for the job.

We need to clean house.
I love restoring old pieces, my strength is reproducing the broken parts. 
Learning a LOT from this guy about finishing, which is my weakest skill set.
Ralph Bagnall
www.woodcademy.com
Watch Woodcademy TV free on our website.
A very talented craftsman. And another testament to the adage that you can never have enough clamps.
Still Learning,

Allan Hill