I must be getting old
We all tend to suffer a bit from residual self image.  The older I get, the better I was syndrome and all that.  It's not just you.  What addles my brain is how down and up can both be getting farther away.
When I was young I sought the wisdom of the ages.  Now it seems I've found the wiz-dumb of the age-ed.

I think they've added concrete ballast in all these sheet goods the last few years.

I've been planning a new, better, main workbench for several years. I ordered the top sheets probably ten? years ago now. Two 4x12 PB, which the driver helped me get them into my lumber rack, where they still lay.
No way I'll attempt those by myself now.
Steve

Missouri

The Revos apparently are designed to clamp railroad ties and pull together horrifically prepared joints
WaterlooMark 02/9/2020

I still have a perfect memory. I do not remember having forgotten anything.
Thanks,  Curt
-----------------
"Life can only be understood backwards; but it must be lived forwards."
      -- Soren Kierkegaard
Tigerply seems to range between 55 pounds to 79 pounds.  They don't give specifics:  https://www.tigerply.com/core-options

3/4" birch plywood weighs 2.3 pounds per square foot = 73.6 pounds
No animals were injured or killed in the production of this post.
At least you are doing something. I’ll feel sorry for those that sit around to wait for the “end”.
VH07V  
I got some of the 5'x5' european ply a couple of years ago.  Even in 5/8" those sheets are really heavy.  Next time I was in HD, I bought one of the sheet lifter handles, but then I haven't lifted any sheet goods since.
And I thought it was me.... 3/4 plywood weighs a ton now. Thought I would die carrying it 10 feet from my van to my shop. I know it doesn't have anything to do with me approaching 67....
Big Grin
Big Grin
Big Grin
Dave

Perhaps one of these:

https://www.amazon.com/Portamate-PM-1800...55&sr=8-12
Mark Singleton

Bene vivendo est optimum vindictae

The Laws of Physics do not care about your Politics   -  Me
(05-24-2020, 07:41 PM)MarkSingleton Wrote: Perhaps one of these:

https://www.amazon.com/Portamate-PM-1800...55&sr=8-12

That's pretty cool!
Dave

I  am closer to 75 than 74 and  I find my heart is stile willing but what I used to do in a half hour now takes about 4 hours to do. It really struck me yesterday when I was at my daughters place getting the last of the walnut she was storing for me. I grabbed a couple of 1 x 12s ten foot long ,rough sawn, and carried them about 100 feet to the truck. She came out carrying 3  and she can't weigh more than 110 soaking wet. Boy was that an eye opener.

Tom