Veritas Bench Dogs, Hold fasts, Wilton Vise (SOLD)
I've moved to a different bench and have some 3/4" accessories to pass on to someone else that can use them.

Package Deal for a Veritas Bench Dog with muzzle, (2) Veritas Bench Pups with muzzles, (2) Clone Aluminum Pups, (1) Veritas Wonder Pup: Asking $75+sh

A member here (Closed for Business) made these 3/4" holdfasts in the past. I have no clue what I bought them for or what he sold them for but I'm guessing they're probably worth $40+shipping to someone. BTW these work really well.

Wilton classic woodworking vise...Model W-9-63. This vise is in decent cosmetic shape and functions beautifully.  How about $95+sh

Paypal works for me if it works for you. Will consider other payment methods from well established WNer's.
2023-2024 NFL Pick 'em
Group ID#: 34296
Group Password IBTP
Just thought I would throw in that Lumberyard is a nice guy who ships well. ?
PM sent for the bench dog package deal.
"the most important safety feature on any tool is the one between your ears." - Ken Vick

A wish for you all:  May you keep buying green bananas.
Thanks for the bump Mongo! Hope all is well out your way.

Holdfasts and Bench Dog/Pups packages are sold pending payments. The vise is still available.
2023-2024 NFL Pick 'em
Group Password IBTP
That vise sure is tempting.  Can't wait for the funds to come in.
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

It is always the right time, to do the right thing.
My high school shop class (early ‘70s) had those vises on the square workbenches, one per side. I lusted for one of those in my own shop forever, and even today I’m tempted even though I have all the vices I’ll need in my lifetime. Brings back memories, and someone will be fortunate to snag this one.
(05-13-2020, 04:22 PM)Greg Jones Wrote: My high school shop class (early ‘70s) had those vises on the square workbenches, one per side. I lusted for one of those in my own shop forever, and even today I’m tempted even though I have all the vices I’ll need in my lifetime. Brings back memories, and someone will be fortunate to snag this one.

Yep... IIRC the guy I got it from said it was from an old school square bench. You know the ones with the metal locker cabinets as the base. LOL It's a great old vise and it also brings back memories of middle school and high school shop classes. 
Yes
Yes
Yes
2023-2024 NFL Pick 'em
Group Password IBTP
Alright guys, everything is spoken for pending payments. Thank you.
2023-2024 NFL Pick 'em
Group Password IBTP