21 Gauge Pin Nailer
(05-18-2020, 11:00 AM)Alan S Wrote: Are these the headed 23 gauge pins?  https://www.amazon.com/CADEX-Gauge-Sligh...B000P0Y7JU

They are described as having "slight heads".  I don't know which guns work: most of the Amazon review comments are favorable, but one said they jammed, without specifying which gun.

Head looks to be on 2 sides of the pin, not all the way around.
I may have to try some of those, though I have a zillion of the others already.
Uhoh
Steve

Missouri

The Revos apparently are designed to clamp railroad ties and pull together horrifically prepared joints
WaterlooMark 02/9/2020

I have the Grex 23 ga pin nailer. As others have cited, I mostly use it to pin small mouldings in place. The pins are pretty susceptible to finding the path of least resistance through the grain, so you have to be careful about how you use it. The nice thing about the small gauge is you really don't need to fill the holes. I find that wet sanding with a finish will fill any visible hole perfectly.
Still Learning,

Allan Hill