Table Saw Vibration
Fairy Dust????????????????

I am smart enough to know...no problem ever fixes itself.  But put it all back together, turned it on, puff, no vibration, no noise.
"I tried being reasonable..........I didn't like it." Clint Eastwood
You might look into the start and run capacitors on the motor.  I solved a bad vibration on my SawStop by changing out the start capacitor.  You should always have a load on your motor when you run it,  meaning a belt and a blade.  Does you saw continue to vibrate after it shuts down?
Mike, the noise and vibration have not returned.  I used the saw Thursday to rip a couple hundred feet of fence pickets; there were no issues.
(05-31-2020, 06:03 AM)Bill Holt Wrote: Mike, the noise and vibration have not returned.  I used the saw Thursday to rip a couple hundred feet of fence pickets; there were no issues.

As we used to say in the transmitter repair business,  it's AM or FM.  Another miracle or F...ing magic.  You'll be looking over your shoulder for at least a month of uses, wondering....
Better to follow the leader than the pack. Less to step in.
(05-16-2020, 03:47 PM)Bill Holt Wrote: This week I was making six repeat cuts of a hard foam used under pavestone.

I'm betting some lump(s) got either stuck to the belt or to one of the sheaves.  

Cutting boards tend to melt when cut or sanded, and they're made from polypropylene.  The high-density polyurethane (HDPE) boards like Starboard marine 'lumber', on the other hand, cuts nicely and just makes plastic 'chips'.  I don't know what that hard foam that you were cutting is made of, but it's at least plausible that something got stuck to something and no longer is.  
Raised
Tom

“This place smells like that odd combination of flop sweat, hopelessness, aaaand feet"
Tom, I'm hoping you are right.  The foam pads are used under pave stone; fairly stiff yet light weight.