SawStop PCS
I've looked on the Sawstop site, and used the search function here without satisfying results.  Could someone who has a SawStop PCS 3HP with the 52 in fence give me the floor dimensions required for the base and table legs?  I'm trying to  see if an existing mobile base I have will work.  Thank you!
Hi Jim,

I have a PCS with the smaller footprint (36"?); bought the saw when they released the PCS originally. FWIW I opted for the upgraded base that comes with the ICS saw and am glad I did. It is very stable and works nicely. Whatever base you choose, you will like this saw!

Doug
(05-18-2020, 02:21 PM)Jim Wrote: I've looked on the Sawstop site, and used the search function here without satisfying results.  Could someone who has a SawStop PCS 3HP with the 52 in fence give me the floor dimensions required for the base and table legs?  I'm trying to  see if an existing mobile base I have will work.  Thank you!

The Sawstop site says 85.25" wide by 33" deep.  It will be 34" tall.
I have that saw and 52" rails, and I measure the footprint base as 18 3/4" by 19 1/4.  The table legs are 26 1/4".  Don't know why the legs would be part of the mobile base, but if they then 26 1/4" by 84 1/2".  I have the PCS mobile base and it works fine.  It doesn't move freely in four directions like I think the ICS base does, but it's good enough for me.  I rarely have to move it.
Thanks everyone!  I should have put in my original question the reason I was asking for this info.  I currently have a General 650 with a 52 inch fence.  It sits on an HTC mobile base, which holds both the saw and the legs for the extension table.  I would like to use the same mobile base if possible, to save from having to purchase  the SS mobile base.  I think my General is slightly heavier than the SS.  The current mobile base moves with ease.
(05-20-2020, 09:35 AM)Jim Wrote: Thanks everyone!  I should have put in my original question the reason I was asking for this info.  I currently have a General 650 with a 52 inch fence.  It sits on an HTC mobile base, which holds both the saw and the legs for the extension table.  I would like to use the same mobile base if possible, to save from having to purchase  the SS mobile base.  I think my General is slightly heavier than the SS.  The current mobile base moves with ease.

The Delta mobile base I had under my Unisaw was like that, the extension legs sat in the base. My saw is an ICS so this may be off alittle from a PCS, but the legs are 50 7/8" from the cabinet (52" fence). My cabinet is the width as the PCS..18 3/4", so it should be the correct length.
I started with absolutely nothing. Now, thanks to years of hard work, careful planning, and perseverance, I find I still have most of it left.