Quiet Air Compressor for Shop Blow Out
Hi Y'all

I need an air compressor that is:

1) Quiet
2) Big enough to blow out my medium sized shop (35'x25') with 6 floor tools. 

I'm thinking about 
This California Air Tools 10 gallon
But I don't have enough experience to know if it's big enough to blow out my shop. 

or possibly 
This Larger CAT
Although it's more money than I want to do [but I will if I need too]

or anything else you like...
I would consider this https://www.harborfreight.com/27-gallon-...56403.html one. Just my two cents.
S.E. Alabama, formerly from Wisconsin.
I have a Makita MAC2400 and it does the job. My shop is 25 x 40.
(05-22-2020, 08:29 PM)jcredding Wrote: I have a Makita MAC2400 and it does the job.  My shop is 25 x 40.

Wait--a 4.2 gallon compressor is enough to blow out your shop? 

Or am I thinking about it wrong--is it more about engine size than storage tank size?

[Sorry--for the last 2 decades I've only needed a mini hotdog compressor to run fasteners--large AC's are new to me]
Leaf blower?

g
I've only had one...in dog beers.

"You can see the stars and still not see the light"
The Eagles: Already Gone
(05-23-2020, 06:36 AM)shoottmx Wrote: Leaf blower?

g

That is what I was thinking about also.  A good electric or battery operated one would not have any fumes to worry about.  A big exhaust fan would also help when you get all the dust stirred up.  Roly
(05-23-2020, 06:36 AM)shoottmx Wrote: Leaf blower?

g

So funny.
That's what I'm using now. 
Does make the place stink like gas though...

So nobody regularly blows out their shop?
Ryobi 18v leaf blower works great for my garage. Powerful enough to get man glitter (sawdust) and leaves, etc., but not powerful enough to hurt anything.
Electric leaf blower for me
The Makita has to run steadily and I have to pause, but its what I use. Ive used my leave blower as well, as others suggest, but the Makita has done the job.