Quiet Air Compressor for Shop Blow Out
Anything that says maintenance free, is an oil less, direct drive  compressor, and they are all noisy.   Both the units you show are direct drive types.  Belt drive compressors run slower and are quieter.

I suggest you get a classic belt drive compressor in the 5 horse, 10-12 SCFM category with a 60 gallon tank.    A unit with specs similar to this example will do most anything you'll ever want to do.

My compressor cost about $400,  30 years ago, and although it's a relative "no name", and a few times have wished I had something bigger, it has served me very well, and been "on line" 24/7 all those years.   Maintenance consists of changing the pint or so of Oil every New Years day, and draining the water out of the bottom of the tank once a week in the summer.