Got and new circ saw and drill
Saw and drill along side their replacement.  Amazing how much more power the saw has comparatively.  The shorter cuts are where the older saw stalled to a crawl.  I could have ripped straight through with the 60V.  By no means a fair comparison since the old saw has an older duller blade but I'm pretty sure even with a new blade the results wouldn't have been that much better.  This is just based on how I remember the saw struggling when the blade was new.  Without the battery they both weigh about the same.  Too lazy to get the actual numbers.  But even with the bigger battery the new saw didn't seem that much heavier.  The only thing I don't really like about it is the right side blade.  I'm right handed so cutting on the line is harder.  But I won't be using this for precise cuts anyways.

The drill is also great.  Lots of power and much smaller and lighter footprint.  Plus has hammerdrill function that the older drill did not.  Time will tell but so far results have pretty good.

Attached Files Image(s)

Lol....did the same drill upgrade, quite the difference.

I have the 20v brushless 7 1/4 circ saw, love it.

Ed
(05-23-2020, 09:11 PM)EdL Wrote: Lol....did the same drill upgrade, quite the difference.

I have the 20v brushless 7 1/4 circ saw, love it.

Ed

Yah I love the balance on it.  Probably the best in that regards with respect to any drills I've personally owned.