SOLD - Pfeil Swiss Made Chisel Set
I purchased these from someone getting out of woodworking.  The set of 6 chisels include the following sizes (in mm): 26, 19, 16, 12, 10, 6. They are generally in good shape with the following two exceptions
1- end of the handle on the 16 mm size is a little chewed up.  Not sure what caused it.  It can probably be trimmed or the handled replaced.  
2- 6 mm chisel does not have smooth surface on the back and the front.  It will need to be lapped to be fully cleaned.

Other than these apologies, they are in great shape. They have great steel and take a very keen edge. 
Asking $130 $115 shipped continental USA.  Payment via PayPal.

Thanks for looking.

Attached Files Image(s)

Price reduced. In addition, if you purchase more than one listing I posted, I will take of $15 from total price.
(05-25-2020, 04:45 PM)wrb Wrote: Price reduced. In addition, if you purchase more than one listing I posted, I will take of $15 from total price.

SOLD.
Thanks.