Know a site that sells replacement fire pit bowls?
Hi, 

We've got a wood burning fire pit and the bowl is starting to disintegrate.  I'm looking for a bowl that's 25" overall diameter with a 1/2" lip running around it.

Amazon cam up dry and other sites assume it is a gas fire pit.  Got a site that sells replacement bowls???  thanks!
Dumber than I appear
Didn't we recently have this same question/discussion?
(05-25-2020, 08:31 AM)Phil Thien Wrote: Didn't we recently have this same question/discussion?

I don't know.   you got a site that sells them??
Dumber than I appear
(05-25-2020, 08:31 AM)Phil Thien Wrote: Didn't we recently have this same question/discussion?

Yup...

Just over a year ago.....

https://www.forums.woodnet.net/showthrea...light=bowl

Yes
[Image: usa-flag-waving-united-states-of-america...if-clr.gif]
Look for tank heads on your local craigslist
(05-27-2020, 09:10 AM)Robert Adams Wrote: Look for tank heads on your local craigslist

Hmm....I just shot an email to my neighbor who owns an HVAC company.  Maybe he's got an old tank that'll fit the bill?
Dumber than I appear
Buy a commercial wok.

I always liked the disc blade idea too.
I looked for something like this a while ago and surprisingly didn't find much. It would be quite easy to replace and one of the parts that sees the most immediate wear, so it's odd that they are nowhere to be found.
Try a fireplace shop.