Grill recommendation
I just got a Broil King that I really like.
(06-04-2020, 09:06 PM)RichK Wrote: Well, it's time to replace my gas grill.   Recommendations on a good quality LP gas grill?  Home Depot has a selection of Webers, but I don't know if they are the same quality as Webers from grill stores (like the HD version of John Deere tractors).

I think you will find the same results as with the HD version of the JD lawn tractors.Total different machine,basically,crap.I bought a Traeger at a Traeger dealer,totaly different machine.

Mel
ABC(Anything But Crapsman)club member
(06-05-2020, 07:54 AM)hairy Wrote: Check into the Blackstone griddle. I wish I had bought one years ago.

The Blackstone grills look good but without a lid, how do you keep bugs off the food??
(06-07-2020, 09:32 AM)RichK Wrote: The Blackstone grills look good but without a lid, how do you keep bugs off the food??

Never had a problem.with bugs. The griddle is about 400 degrees. Most bugs don't want any part of that.
1st class birdhouse builder/scrapwood mfg.
(06-07-2020, 09:32 AM)RichK Wrote: The Blackstone grills look good but without a lid, how do you keep bugs off the food??

I bought it with an attached hood. Some folks buy an aftermarket hood that hangs on hooks.
Traeger are the same no matter the dealer, same with weber. Service however are completely different from store to store. If you want any support for either after the sale go with a non big box dealer. We (Ace) assemble and deliver for free on both traeger and webers... boxes wont do that for you and are same price.
Well, Bye...
(06-07-2020, 09:49 PM)Mags® Wrote: Traeger are the same no matter the dealer, same with weber.   Service however are completely different from store to store.   If you want any support for either after the sale go with a non big box dealer.   We (Ace) assemble and deliver for free on both traeger and webers...  boxes wont do that for you and are same price.

Thanks for the info Mags,unfortunately we don't have Ace.

Mel
Understood, just hoping you have someone to buy from that isn't a box. We have to handle their issues all the time.
Well, Bye...
(06-08-2020, 04:24 PM)Mags® Wrote: Understood, just hoping you have someone to buy from that isn't a box.   We have to handle their issues all the time.

We do have a Traeger dealer,that is where I bought mine.A little more expensive than the box but the service is top notch.

Mel
Tell you what....

Get it assembled and delivered.

Yes

I bought a Weber Spirit 310 three burner grill with the cabinet (which I recommend) from Amazon a few years ago.

I was assembling it while watching a football game, and enjoying a few beers.

Took me darn near the whole game to finish it.

Laugh
Laugh
[Image: usa-flag-waving-united-states-of-america...if-clr.gif]