oven element doesn't turn off
I have an oven where once you turn the oven on the element continues to heat even when the set temperature is achieved.  Just to be clear the element will turn off if you turn the oven off.  This is only if you try to bake and set a temperature it will blow right past it.  My research has revealed three possible causes.  Either the element being shorted to something, some electrical control board, or the thermal probe inside the oven that feeds the temperature back to the control board.  I can't see anything that visibly indicates one being more likely than the others.  My inclination is the last one - the thermal probe.  It is about a $50 part with shipping and requires the removal of the oven to get to the back side for the wiring connection (no easy task as it is a double wall oven mounted in a cabinet).  Any way to debug which is causing my problem rather than just taking my chances?  Or other thoughts on which is the most likely culprit?

For reference it is about a 13 year old Jenn-Air.
Bad thermocouple.
VH07V  
Turns out it is in the circuit board.  Unfortunately the part is no longer available?   Uuuggghh!!  There are several relays on the board and I am willing to be it is one of those.   Does anyone have any thoughts on how or where one could get the board repaired?  I have sent an email to Jenn-Air requesting a set of schematics but I am not expecting a response.
Found this on the web:

https://circuitboardmedics.com/jenn-air-...rd-repair/

and there are others:

https://www.google.com/search?q=jenn+air...e&ie=UTF-8
[Image: usa-flag-waving-united-states-of-america...if-clr.gif]
Thanks a bunch.  There are some promising options there.  I will dig into those and see what options I have.  I really appreciate the pointers.