How do you get under your riding lawnmower?
Lift the front of my zero turn with my engine hoist, then jack stands.

The HF lifts work good, but are valved to bypass if the mower is to heavy.

Ed
A mower jack is the correct tool. However, I usually use my backhoe.
Smile
Rocket Science is more fun when you actually have rockets. 

"The Constitution is not an instrument for the government to restrain the people, it is an instrument for the people to restrain the government." -- Patrick Henry
I use a chain hoist for lifting mine.
I long for the days when Coke was a soft drink, and Black and Decker was a quality tool.
Happiness is a snipe free planer
Floor jack and jack stands.
You can have a problem getting your jack under the deck. That will cause you to run your mower up on 2 x 8  boards to get the clearance you need.
1st class birdhouse builder/scrapwood mfg.
I bought a mower lift ... it’s great. They seem very safe I
Do block the rear tire Though. Can get under and use impact drill
I've been tempted many times to get one of those mower lifts.  They look pretty slick.

I usually put my ramps up on the tailgate of my truck and run the front wheels up on them.  That's a fairly quick, easy and safe method, plus I don't have to find a place to store a mower lift.
If you are going down a river at 2 mph and your canoe loses a wheel, how much pancake mix would you need to shingle your roof?

The Harbor Freight mower lift folds up for storage and has wheels to move it around plus it has a locking pin to secure it in use.
(06-07-2020, 10:00 AM)Pirate Wrote: I use a chain hoist for lifting mine.

I also.  I beefed up one set of rafters and rafter tie.  Added a forged bolt. Use that to lift the mower, my stationary tools to place on mobile base, anything heavy.  Anything over maybe 400-500  lbs I add a couple of 2x under the rafter tie.
(06-06-2020, 06:45 PM)jlanciani Wrote: Pull the deck and flip it over. On most decent tractors it’s a less than 5 minute task.

Easiest, safest thing in my opinion...first time is a bit slow (and a learning experience), but after that, piece of cake
(06-06-2020, 09:09 PM)EdL Wrote: Lift the front of my zero turn with my engine hoist, then jack stands.

I should probably try that.  I use my engine hoist to lift up my boat trailer so I can work on the wheel bearings without bending over too far, since it will lift it higher than my floor jack can.  The trailer weighs nothing on that 2-ton hoist, and the tractor would be even less.  
Cool
Tom

“This place smells like that odd combination of flop sweat, hopelessness, aaaand feet"