MicroJig's Matchfit Dovetail Clamps
Nick, the UHMW came from a salvage yard - otherwise I imagine it would be very expensive.

I noticed that mine warped slightly, which is strange, since is cannot take on moisture. As a result, I bolted underneath 1” square steel sections. You may be able to make them out in the photo below. That flattened them, and kept it that way.

[Image: 1.jpg]

Regards from Perth

Derek
Articles on furniture building, shop made tools and tool reviews at www.inthewoodshop.com
Derek

I got my UHMW Off of ebay for $40 which I thought was very reasonable. What I was asking was where you got the track that could be used with the Matchfit dovetail clamps.

As you can see in the link I used standard t-track. I could route a dovetail slot in the plastic but would rather not as I don't want the clamp to deform the UHMW. 

https://ibb.co/D8zZ3YS

[Image: resize.jpg]
My apology for the confusion, Nick.

The t-track is standard fare. I cannot recall the size. It is available in many places. I purchased mine locally.

Regards from Perth

Derek
Articles on furniture building, shop made tools and tool reviews at www.inthewoodshop.com
Thanks Derek.

So I guess that the Matchfit clamps will work with standard t-track. That will make it easy. Time to order a couple of them!

Thanks again.

Nick