Craftsman Table Saw and Delta Planer Free - until 10pm tonight! (san mateo)
https://sfbay.craigslist.org/pen/zip/d/s...03844.html

Update at 7;25pm - IF YOU CAN PICK BOTH OF THESE UP BY 10PM TONIGHT, THEY WILL BOTH BE FREE.

Craftsman 10in table saw model 113.248840. Comes with stand with retractable casters(!), fence, push sticks, Dust Cutter II dust collection bag, zero-clearance insert, blade wrenches, and numerous blades, outfeed support, extension wings, to make for a most impressive ripping width for a portable table saw. One-factor mechanics special - its only been able to cut with blade all the way up(3in. high), or around or between 2-2.5in-3in.. aka the blade wont raise if using the crankshaft only. I have to pull it up while turning the crankshaft, and will only stay up once it gets past somewhere around or higher than 2in-2.5in. . Its either that height up to its 3in. height capacity, or all the way down.

Next, we have a Delta 12 or 12.5in. thickness planer, which I don’t know the model number at the moment. Also a one-factor-mechanics special. All I know is that a few months back, it was working as it should be earlier in the day, and then all of a sudden, it stopped being able to go up, or up and down. I think it’s a fairly easy fix as well, though.

If it doesnt get picked up tonight, I will be selling these two as a lot package deal. However you want to price it in your head, however much for each, or b.o.g.o.f., it will be sold for $40 for both, come 10:01pm tonight.

Best way to reach me is to TEXT my cell at 5wonO-3ate8-6too9fooorrrre(!), between the reasonable hours of 7am-10pm. Like many people nowadays, due to high amounts of spam calls - if you do choose to call me, I won’t answer a phone call from a number that I don’t recognize, so be sure to leave a voicemail, and I will return your call. We will be meeting at my garage in building 16, and the pin on the map below is accurate.

IMPORTANT - However you communicate with me, I’m gonna require you to leave your name, what item/s you’re interested in getting (I have other posts, click on ‘more ads by this user’ link below to see them), and what day and time you will be available to meet at. Failing to provide me with this info will result in nothing, as in you gets nothing back from me, response-wise. If you’re a typical CL flake, don’t bother contacting me, & thanks in advance for not doing so. If you’re not one of those, but something developes where you’re gonna flake, just have some consideration of others, and let me know that you won’t be making it. Nobody likes being left hanging, including you, so just communicate, just as easily as when you originally reached out to me. SIMPLE! Please exercise using the PPE that we are all familiar in utilizing in these recent times, and expect things to move along smoothly.

[Image: 01414_4FEwR1oWCG_0CI0t2_1200x900.jpg]
[Image: 00t0t_7TocVLkPU9p_0CI0t2_1200x900.jpg]
Phydeaux said "Loving your enemy and doing good for those that hurt you does not preclude killing them if they make that necessary."

Phil Thien

women have trouble understanding Trump's MAGA theme because they had so little involvement in making America great the first time around.