Extended projects
I clamp my panels up like Hank posted.

Oh....if it's cherry, don't let sunlight get to them clamped up. Throw a blanket over the stack.
Steve

Mo.

I miss the days of using my dinghy with a girlfriend too. Zack Butler-4/18/24

The Revos apparently are designed to clamp railroad ties and pull together horrifically prepared joints
WaterlooMark 02/9/2020

(06-10-2020, 04:00 PM)DutchieVB Wrote: I have a ton of power tools and very little time to use them.  When my daughter was 13 I was going to make a hope chest.  She is now 26 and married with no hope chest.   I am a little overdue.  The problem is I very seldom have a big chunk of time to commit to a project with work, honey do, and family outings, plus church.  If I wanted to do a large project can I do it in parts and let it sit for a month or so before I do another part.  Can I mill and glue up the panels and let them sit for a while or will the panels warp.  Thank you, Dutchie

As to your primary question - unfortunately I think you will find that wood/project components will "move" over time if just sitting around. In my experience, for sure this will happen to raised panels and even cabinet parts you once thought were flat. I have flattened say rails/stiles for cabinet doors only to find sometimes they have become (just slightly) warped/twisted after sitting around for awhile. 

I would rough mill components (say at least 1/8" oversize for width and thickness) if you were planning to let them sit a while - and then take them to final dimensions when you have time to work on a section of the project. Even then you may run into trouble occasionally. Just my $.02