Bar clamp Rack
(06-12-2020, 06:07 PM)GeeDub Wrote:   From the design I think the size of the resting area is more the problem than any angle issue.

Me too
My clamp rack is similar to yours and have never had one come off.  The difference, I slide the clamp open all the way which allows some weight at the top and the heavier head to hang at the bottom.  Don't know why that would make any difference but it might be worth a try.
"I tried being reasonable..........I didn't like it." Clint Eastwood
If you need tilted racks, loosen all the screws that currently secure the racks to the wall, put a shim between the bottom edge of the racks and the wall, and re-tighten all the screws.

Simon
Thanks everyone for your suggestions, etc. I'm certainly going try some of them, especially on 2 of the racks that give me greif. All of this will have to wait until I finish my Honey Do list which includes finishing the greenhouse and one other project that's nearing completion.

Jim
Jim,
Since the bottom is screwed into the wall, can you empty the racks and put a small wedge behind the stiles to change the angle a bit?
Gary

Please don’t quote the trolls.
Liberty, Freedom and Individual Responsibility
Say what you'll do and do what you say.
Could you add some non-slip (high-friction) shelf paper on the ledge where the weight of the clamp is being supported?

Might not fix the problem, but it might make the creeping forward of the clamps to be slow enough to notice.
"the most important safety feature on any tool is the one between your ears." - Ken Vick

A wish for you all:  May you keep buying green bananas.
Is there a door on that wall?  Opening and closing the door could be the culprit that is vibrating the clamps out. If so maybe a hydraulic closer or soft weather striping?
Proud maker of large quantities of sawdust......oh, and the occasional project!
(06-15-2020, 06:56 AM)KyleD Wrote: Is there a door on that wall?  Opening and closing the door could be the culprit that is vibrating the clamps out. If so maybe a hydraulic closer or soft weather striping?

There's no door on the wall but there are lots of things there that I use often that cause vibration causing the clamps to walk off occasionally.
(06-14-2020, 10:19 AM)Halfathumb Wrote: All of this will have to wait until I finish my Honey Do list ....
Jim

You'd best just buy a good helmet. ;>)
(06-16-2020, 05:03 AM)Hank Knight Wrote: You'd best just buy a good helmet. ;>)

My head is numb after being hit so many times. I wore a helmet for 22 years in the Army 
Winkgrin