Wood for sale....
Still have some wood left that I need to sell... you have to come pick it up, I can't do shipping.
This is quality wood, hopefully someone who's bought some can chime in....

White Oak.............................................$2.00BF
Walnut..................................................$3.00BF
Maple...................................................$2.00BF     8/4 is $3.00BF
Maple figured........................................$3.00BF 
Cherry (Old Growth)..............................$3.50BF
Zebrawood............................................$4.00BF - shorts mostly 5/4
Canarywood..........................................$3.00BF
Sapele...................................................$3.50BF
Red Narra (good luck ever finding that)....$4.00BF
Cocobolo (shorts)...................................$8.00BF 
Rosewood..............................................$10.00BF 

I won't be checking the post much so if you are serious you can email me.... let me know a good time to call you.

1jimtincher@(removemefirst)gmail.com

Cheers!
Jim
A man is about as big as the things that make him angry.
Winston Churchill

History shows again and again how nature points up the folly of men - Godzilla (BOC)

How much of the white oak, walnut, maple, and figured maple do you have? I may want all of it...
Where is your location?
Jim is in Frankfort Ky. and got out of woodworking some years back for his photography business. He's not visiting this forum all that much, and you'll likely nee to e-mail him at the address given. At the time he sold his shop off I bought his MM16 and a few other items.
I started with absolutely nothing. Now, thanks to years of hard work, careful planning, and perseverance, I find I still have most of it left.
Thanks Fred I thought he was close by.
Boy the Maple figured, Cherry (Old Growth), Zebrawood, and Canarywood would be great with glue up projects  we do.  Wish I had the funds and to ship as well.
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

It is always the right time, to do the right thing.
I bought a bunch of cherry from him last year. He does have a nice stash of wood. Email him.
If I was closer I would grab up some of this so I can start my work bench build
“Ann: Do you exercise?

Ron: Yes. Lovemaking and woodworking.”
(06-14-2020, 08:15 PM)Scoony Wrote: I bought a bunch of cherry from him last year.  He does have a nice stash of wood. Email him.

I would if I had the cash and my sweetheart and we already paid off a bill with the stimulus money.

I can say it is nice to have the vehicle paid off.
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

It is always the right time, to do the right thing.