Graduation Chest
Outstanding. You did justice to some good looking cherry.

g
I've only had one...in dog beers.

"You can see the stars and still not see the light"
The Eagles: Already Gone
Looks real nice. ..
Gary

Please don’t quote the trolls.
Liberty, Freedom and Individual Responsibility
Say what you'll do and do what you say.
(06-13-2020, 05:07 PM)Scoony Wrote: I have been making small boxes for nephews and nieces when they graduate high school. What ever I happen to have on hand gets turned into a box or chest with the design based on the wood I am using. This particular nephew is getting lucky. Biggest graduation chest/box out of the bunch. I happen to have some wide cherry left over from another project. There is one sliding tray.  The dovetails on the base molding are oriented opposite from the case. 

I still need to get some handles for the sides.

That is a beautiful piece of work. He should be very happy!

---
See ya later,
Bill
I love it, be something I'd be proud to own. 
Big Grin
Jim in Okie
You can tell a lot about the character of a man -
By the way he treats those who can do nothing for him.
(06-13-2020, 05:07 PM)Scoony Wrote: I have been making small boxes for nephews and nieces when they graduate high school. What ever I happen to have on hand gets turned into a box or chest with the design based on the wood I am using. This particular nephew is getting lucky. Biggest graduation chest/box out of the bunch. I happen to have some wide cherry left over from another project. There is one sliding tray.  The dovetails on the base molding are oriented opposite from the case. 

I still need to get some handles for the sides.

Great job, keep up the good work.