Graduation Chest
I have been making small boxes for nephews and nieces when they graduate high school. What ever I happen to have on hand gets turned into a box or chest with the design based on the wood I am using. This particular nephew is getting lucky. Biggest graduation chest/box out of the bunch. I happen to have some wide cherry left over from another project. There is one sliding tray.  The dovetails on the base molding are oriented opposite from the case. 

I still need to get some handles for the sides.

Scoony
Verry nice and a lucky nephew
Love it!  Great work.
Very nice piece of work - one lucky nephew!
Cool
Cool
Cool
Thanks,  Curt
-----------------
"Life can only be understood backwards; but it must be lived forwards."
      -- Soren Kierkegaard
That will be a treasured gift, quite nice!
I started with absolutely nothing. Now, thanks to years of hard work, careful planning, and perseverance, I find I still have most of it left.
Video 
That is stunning!
A gift that will be treasured for a lifetime 
Cool
Greg

It's better to burn out than it is to rust

Danchris Nursery
Very nicely done...Looks like a "mini-me" version of an antique carpenters chest I have at home...
That's a really nice gift!
If I may ask, how many hours do you have in it?
Beautiful job. That’s an heirloom
Very nice box! He will treasure it and hand it down to his children.
...Naval Aviators, that had balz made of brass and the size of bowling balls, getting shot off the deck at night, in heavy seas, hoping that when they leave the deck that the ship is pointed towards the sky and not the water.

AD1 T. O. Cronkhite