Thanks for the detailed pictures
I just wanted to say thanks to all the forum members who take the time to post detailed pictures of their projects and processes. Aram, Phillip, and Bandit most recently, but numerous members in the past and almost every day. I learn a lot from following these threads. Much more than I could glean from a verbal description and some stealth ideas from things not the main subject but seen in the pictures. I know how much time it takes to get good pictures and how hard it is to stop moving forward at any stage of a project.

So thank you one and all. It is much appreciated.
Ron
(06-18-2020, 10:10 AM)ron kanter Wrote: I just wanted to say thanks to all the forum members who take the time to post detailed pictures of their projects and processes. Aram, Phillip, and Bandit most recently, but numerous members in the past and almost every day. I learn a lot from following these threads. Much more than I could glean from a verbal description and some stealth ideas from things not the main subject but seen in the pictures. I know how much time it takes to get good pictures and how hard it is to stop moving forward at any stage of a project.

So thank you one and all. It is much appreciated.
Ron

You bet. Glad you have been enjoying them. I'm glad to see that people seem to understand build threads for what they are: progress posts, not tutorials. Lots of things going wrong, pretty much every day!
Best,
Aram, always learning

"Perfection is achieved, not when there is nothing more to add, but when there is nothing left to take away.” Antoine de Saint-Exupery

Web: My woodworking photo site
Progress shots are far and away the hardest to complete. My only "complete" set was a summer of torture last year resurfacing a deck. However, none of the worst booboos showed up during the months of posts. I'm waiting for summer drought, after the Fourth, to paint and finish the new wood.

I like to follow them here as well, and appreciate the dedication everyone has to make them available.
I will throw my thanks in as well.  I learn by seeing and doing.  The seeing makes it a lot easier for me when I try the doing.
My thanks as well.  I've learned as much here as anywhere, and the Woodnet community is a welcome haven on messy internet.
Add Derek Cohen to your list.
Still Learning,

Allan Hill
Thanks...it is just something I like to do....if it helps somebody, so much the better.
Winkgrin
Show me a picture, I'll build a project from that
Add me to the list of grateful ones.

I look forward to those threads!
Me Too!

I really enjoy seeing all the great work and the variety of shops.

I know it take time to do this and I appreciate all the sharing!

-Brian
Derek Cohen's are some of the best.
I only named a few. recent picture posters and didn't include Derek's name because I didn't want to leave out all the folks who take the time to share their efforts in pictures. There are too many to name and all are appreciated.