Repairing a Cracked Leather Seat

We have a sectional couch where some of the sectionals the leather is starting to crack on the seat cushions. The cushions are not removable. Is there many way to fix this or do we need to replace the couch? It’s a nice couch otherwise
Janus was a disaster, coming or going -   K. L, McReynolds 07/01/2015
  Re: Repairing a Cracked Leather Seat by crokett™ (We have a sectional ...)
(06-21-2020, 07:34 AM)crokett™ Wrote: We have a sectional couch where some of the sectionals the leather is starting to crack on the seat cushions.  The cushions are not removable.  Is there many way to fix this or do we need to replace the couch? It’s a nice couch otherwise

This is why grandma used to have afghans laying around.   Yes
I know a few guys who repair leather car seats. I've seen a few that look pretty good but have never seen one that holds for very long.

Any free advice given is worth double price paid.
Duct tape! Quick and replaceable! Big Grin

I told my wife the seats aren't easily repairable. That's what I had planned to tell her but I had to 'look into it' first....
Janus was a disaster, coming or going -   K. L, McReynolds 07/01/2015