Double Router Top
That looks like a baby feeder to me. I think the baby feeders are TERRIBLE. For me they don't have enough down pressure weight. They slip a lot even with good wheels. When you use a 1hp or larger feeder you realize what the feeder use is supposed to be like. YMMV

Glad its my shop I am responsible for - I only have to make me happy.

(07-06-2020, 09:07 AM)ajkoontz Wrote: Well, so much for me taking credit for the idea to put 2 CI tops back to back. Nice rig you got. In hindsight, a wood cabinet would have been better for me. I thought I was saving time buying a prefab stand but with all the mods I had to do to get bolt holes to line up I think a cabinet would have been easier.

what plate size do the CI tops take? Would they take a Woodpecker lift?

(07-06-2020, 03:25 PM)BloomingtonMike Wrote: what plate size do the CI tops take? Would they take a Woodpecker lift?

The SawStop top takes a 9-1/4 x 11-3/4 plate. That fits the Jessem lifts I know but not sure about the other brands. I think that is a standard because SawStop also sells a lift and they didn't make a proprietary size so you have to buy their lift, which is very off-brand for SawStop.
Thank you. My prl lifts are 11 3/4 by 9 1/4

Nice! 

20 plus years ago, I built a 3 place table for making Newel posts using a cabinet door bit set. (Think very tall, very narrow doors)

Two PC 690 routers, one for the cope cut, one for the stick. Both set up with sliding tables since both bits had to do long and end cuts. 

Third router was a big PC 3-1/4hp unit with a panel raising bit in it. 

This set up helped me make 10 posts a day from scratch. Each one selling for $800.00 at the time.
Ralph Bagnall
www.woodcademy.com
Watch Woodcademy TV free on our website.