Finished my out-feed assembly table
I did something similar (but not as pretty, and no drawers).  I drilled it like the Festool MFT table top so I can use clamps and dogs.  Drilling all those holes was a bit of work. I used a 3/4" drill bushing mounted in a piece of plywood to make sure all were 90 degrees to the table.  I used a  peg board as a template.  First using a Vix bit for the designated hole locations and then following up with a brad point 3/4" drill bit. 

I did three tables.  On each one I have one hole that is misaligned.  I don't know why that is.

I mounted mine on adjustable height feet to get it level with the saw. 

I did add some peg board to one side and a 3/4" thick piece of MDF to the other side.  I drilled and glued in 1/2" diameter dowels in that side and my blades reside on those dowels. 

I was using roller stands but this is an improvement.

Nice work.
No animals were injured or killed in the production of this post.
Nice as usual. I'm going to definitely have an outfeed table/assembly table on the tablesaw like that one day.

My thought has always been to put it "parallel" to the tablesaw versus how you have it and I've always wondered how I would feel losing all that space under the table on the inside. With your way, the underside of the tabletop is accessible but you also have a narrow outfeed space.
When I looked at the first photo, I saw the casters and thought, "He's gonna have a tough time getting the miter slots to align." Then I saw your oversized miter slots on the outfeed table, and thought, "He's brilliant!"

Good job. I like the built-in storage as well.
Still Learning,

Allan Hill