Rockwell Unisaw
Next time I go to the farm, I’ll go thru the forest and contact him.
If he still has it, I’ll go look and take some pics.
Probably a couple of weeks out.

I have a working, almost new motor off a Craftsman contractor saw in a drawer in the shop.
Gary

Please don’t quote the trolls.
Liberty, Freedom and Individual Responsibility
Say what you'll do and do what you say.
My 1954 Unisaw had a 3 phase motor when I got it, for free; wasn't even a Unisaw compatible motor and I can't remember how they had it configured.  Anyway, I got a 1.5 HP single phase  Rockwell Uni motor from a guy who deals with used Uni parts, a new arbor pulley to handle the rpm difference, and a set of belts.  I think all together it was about $300 or $350 but that was 20 years ago.  I bought a 20 amp wall type switch for around $12 to turn it on/off.  Still going strong.  A mag switch would be better, from a safety standpoint, however, and you can guy those for less than $75 these days.  But unless you find a free motor you're going to have $500 into that saw before it's running.  

John