Rust lover's Estate Sale Concord CA
I know at least one of you lives close to this.  I looked it over and sad part is nothing there that I would want that I don't already have.
Enjoy the 144 pictures 

https://estatesales.org/estate-sales/ca/...ery?page=1
Phydeaux said "Loving your enemy and doing good for those that hurt you does not preclude killing them if they make that necessary."

Phil Thien

women have trouble understanding Trump's MAGA theme because they had so little involvement in making America great the first time around.

If I were closer, my tool fund would take a hit this morning.

Been to a few like that. There are some jewels there for sure.
Mark Singleton

Bene vivendo est optimum vindictae

The Laws of Physics do not care about your Politics   -  Me
Best way to buy at a sale like that is a Land's End canvas bag or 5 gallon bucket that they don't want to sort through and just bulk price
Phydeaux said "Loving your enemy and doing good for those that hurt you does not preclude killing them if they make that necessary."

Phil Thien

women have trouble understanding Trump's MAGA theme because they had so little involvement in making America great the first time around.

I’d need a 55 gallon drum, not a 5 gallon bucket. Looks like an excellent sale.
(07-11-2020, 09:16 PM)cvillewood Wrote: I’d need a 55 gallon drum, not a 5 gallon bucket. Looks like an excellent sale.

well ok but seems a bit heavy to carry to the truck.  I have one estate sale person that usually just looks at all the metal and asks what it's worth.
She tried to pick up my bag a few times has since stopped.  The LL bean bag will hold over 100 lbs easy and can be held using one hand with the strap design

Phil Thien

Bag????
Attach a hitch to your belt and hook up a 4x6 mower trailer back there......
Steve

Missouri

The Revos apparently are designed to clamp railroad ties and pull together horrifically prepared joints
WaterlooMark 02/9/2020

Didn't see this until today. May have been a fun hunt.
-brew
(07-12-2020, 08:20 PM)brewmaster Wrote: Didn't see this until today.  May have been a fun hunt.

Give this forum a bit more attention I know plenty of stuff is going to hit this summer and still not a lot of people that want to deal
with crowds.  I have been getting calls from people closing all kinds of shops.  Just last week was a glass shop selling special belt sanders for glass
I didn't have any interest but did look them up on Ebay to see they were going for near $2k no idea what they wanted for them but probably not much as they need to clear the space or pay rent

Phil Thien