8/4 natural edge slabs
just dried approx 600 bd ft x 8' hard maple and 600 bd ft x 8' cherry. Stack is 4' wide to give you an idea on some of the widths. couple boards with machined edge. $4K cash  pickup in Garrett County MD

Wow some of that must be 18" to 20" wide.
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

It is always the right time, to do the right thing.
Ooh cherry and maple! My favorite flavors!! That's quite a deal. $3.33/bf if my math is correct.
Big eek
Alex
Final Assembly Quality Inspector for the manufacture of custom vintage sport biplanes
[Image: 07-15-28-122_512.gif]
(07-16-2020, 07:45 AM)PVW Wrote: just dried approx 600 bd ft x 8' hard maple and 600 bd ft x 8' cherry. Stack is 4' wide to give you an idea on some of the widths. couple boards with machined edge. $4K cash  pickup in Garrett County MD

What is the range of widths on these slabs I see the larger ones and am guessing 14 " about max?
 thanks 
Tim
I can check today but I think  some are over 20
here are some measurements listed on ends for reference. Also pic of the edge of the maple. It should have some nice figure. All maple came from same tree. Same with the cherry

(07-17-2020, 06:13 AM)PVW Wrote: I can check today but I think  some are over 20

It must be the math guy in me.  You said the stack was 48" wide and there were several in a few rows that had just 2 boards.

It looks like most of them are over 13" which is quite the buy.  To bad I am now closer and had the funds and being 8/4 is almost a steal.
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

It is always the right time, to do the right thing.