Gotta brag on my son-
Very awesome, and state fair!!  Double win!
Well done! Thanks so much for sharing that. The table looks really nice, too. Well deserved!
Steve S.
------------------------------------------------------
Tradition cannot be inherited, and if you want it you must obtain it by great labour.
- T. S. Eliot

Tutorials and Build-Alongs at The Literary Workshop
Absolutely wonderful! 'Tis awesome indeed when kids follow down the road with Dad
Thanks,  Curt
-----------------
"Life can only be understood backwards; but it must be lived forwards."
      -- Soren Kierkegaard
(07-20-2020, 06:56 AM)ajkoontz Wrote: His woodworking project got the blue ribbon at our county fair and it got selected for State Fair. Very proud of him.

Great job shows what a good teacher Dad is.
Both you and your son have a lot to be proud of there.  Congrats to your son, and to you for raising another woodworker.
Your son did great!
(07-20-2020, 05:56 PM)Bibliophile 13 Wrote: Well done!  Thanks so much for sharing that.  The table looks really nice, too.  Well deserved!

^^^^^^^^^^  What Steve said
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

It is always the right time, to do the right thing.
Outstanding!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
So how many buttons popped off proud dad's shirt?

Jim
Jim