Secret Santa is up in Woodworking but not here yet???
Do we sign up there now?
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

It is always the right time, to do the right thing.
Yes, BUT you don't sign up by posting in the forum. Follow the instructions in the first post.

OK I guess I may have goofed asking the admin to sticky the Secret Santa in Woodworking instead of Hand Tools by flying in the face of history. But it doesn't really matter exactly where it is. My thought was that Woodworking would be viewed more or at least easier since it is the first forum listed.
Santa's Elves
(07-24-2020, 07:35 AM)Santa Wrote: Yes, BUT you don't sign up by posting in the forum.  Follow the instructions in the first post.

OK I guess I  may have goofed asking the admin to sticky the Secret Santa in Woodworking instead of Hand Tools by flying in the face of history.  But it doesn't really matter exactly where it is.  My thought was that Woodworking would be viewed more or at least easier since it is the first forum listed.

Hopefully, a locked, sticky announcement here with the live thread stickied in Woodworking meets your desirement.

Thanks for doing this. It can be a lot of fun. Unfortunately, I have too many other commitments to take part this year.
Sigh

Y'all have fun.
Smile
"the most important safety feature on any tool is the one between your ears." - Ken Vick

A wish for you all:  May you keep buying green bananas.