SOLD Fein ASCM 18QX 18V Cordless Drill with 2 batteries and charger.
For sale
Fein ASCM 18QX 18V Cordless Drill with 2 batteries and charger. In almost brand new condition Made in Germany.
I just opened the  box and tried out the drill, may have drilled a couple of holes. Other than that is in pristine as can be seen in the pictures
Includes 2 batteries, removable chuck., a carrying case.  Everything as shown in the pictures.
Amazon link to the product Fein

From Amazon's description" 4-speed drill/driver- ASCM-18 QX. Fein brushless Power drive motor, 4 speed metal gears. Fein Battery with safety cell technology. Removable chuck & bit holder. Electronic torque stop in 15 levels plus drill level. Functionality: torque is measured over the voltage consumption. Therefore the torque is different from gear to gear.
Bit holder reduces the length and weight of the drill/driver, 7.0 oz. less weight
Chuck with spindle-stop, Allows to open and close the chuck with only one hand
Carbide clamping jaws, Fixes the drill shaft securely even by highest torques"

$ 150 shipped in the continental US. Paypal (F&F), Venmo, Zelle.
PM please

SOLD

Attached Files Image(s)

I just sent you a PM
To do is to be (Camus)
To be is to do (Sartre)
Doo Bee Doo Bee Doo (Sinatra)
(07-25-2020, 11:23 PM)dspeer Wrote: I just sent you a PM

SOLD . Thank you for your interest.