Kreg pocket model?

Anyone know the model of this Kreg pocket hole kit? Got it at a yard sale.
Besides the jig with the togle clamp, it has the hand clamp and 1 and 2 hole jigs.
Also has 2 drill bits and 2 drivers.

Attached Files Image(s)

I long for the days when Coke was a soft drink, and Black and Decker was a quality tool.
Happiness is a snipe free planer
  Re: Kreg pocket model? by Pirate (Anyone know the mode...)
Can't come up with a definitive answer. However, how much did you pay for it?
I no longer build museums but don't want to change my name. My new job is a lot less stressful. Life is much better.

Garry
If the clamp handle is on the right side (the front as you’re using the jig) that’s the one they had to stop making because of a patent infringement. I don’t remember what they called it, K3 maybe?
  Re: RE: Kreg pocket model? by jlanciani (If the clamp handle ...)
(07-25-2020, 08:44 PM)jlanciani Wrote: If the clamp handle is on the right side (the front as you’re using the jig) that’s the one they had to stop making because of a patent infringement. I don’t remember what they called it, K3 maybe?

Kreg won the lawsuit and resumed making K3 kits.  I don't know which kit you have, but it's a nice one.
Still Learning,

Allan Hill
(07-25-2020, 04:21 PM)Pirate Wrote: Anyone know the model of this Kreg pocket hole kit? Got it at a yard sale.
Besides the jig with the togle clamp, it has the hand clamp and 1 and 2 hole jigs.
Also has 2 drill bits and 2 drivers.

K2000