SOLD:Saw Sharpening Package of a Lifetime: Gramercy/Stanley/Blackburn/Medallion/Other
SOLD: I have decided that DT saw sharpening, at least for me, is better left to the professionals.  That leaves me with a tool kit for DT sharpening (or any saw for that matter) that is complete with all high end elements for first class saw sharpening. I am selling this as a package, although I will list my approximate original cost on a per item basis for your reference. The total package cost me well over $700.  The package includes:

Gramercy Tools Saw Vise: in like-new condition. Original cost $195 plus shipping.

Stanley Saw Set: 42x Modified by saw savant Pete Taran for dovetail saw sharpening. Original cost: $150. Excellent Condition

Blackburn Rakemaker II: These are no longer available and are highly sought after tools for maintaining proper rake angles while sharpening. IIRC I paid around $125 for this alone. Excellent Condition.

Medallion Toolworks DT saw:  this was the crash test dummy for my DT sharpening efforts. Saw teeth were filed down by me and  a new tooth line was created. Not a bad job for the first and only time sharpening. This is the perfect saw to use for learning how to sharpen from the ground up. My original cost on this was in excess of $175. Excellent condition for use as a sharpening skill building saw. Once you become proficient at sharpening it will be transformed into a respectable user saw.

Files: these are all high end by Corradi, Glaron Vallorbe, Bahco, Tome Feteira (Swiss/Italian)
My cost on these was in excess of $75. Condition nearly all unused.

Headband Magnifier: Used once. Picked this up on a Lee Valley special. I think it was around $20.  

Pictures to follow. Again, not interested in selling on individual basis.

Amusing. I've been thinking of gathering my saw sharpening supplies and selling them because I hate doing it. Good to see this sold
Smile