$2K+ Bandsaw Comparison
...but...but...but... I told you that I have a source! I also, talk with experts and REAL professionals that told me...

I'm glad someone called the BS, I just didn't have the energy to go there. 
Laugh
Laugh
Laugh
2023-2024 NFL Pick 'em
Group ID#: 34296
Group Password IBTP
Rikon 10-347 better than an Italian lt18?????

So you never went and actually put your hands on an Italian lt18 in person I take it?????

Whatever convinces you. Just have to make yourself happy.

Glad its my shop I am responsible for - I only have to make me happy.

Quote:Rikon 10-347 better than an Italian lt18

it's rather a moot point.............................cause eveyone knows a Minimax 20 is better than both of them.    
Winkgrin
Rikon 10-347 is def better, but I can see why someone would like the IT18.
A mobile base under the Rikon would help raise the table a little higher.
My .02
Karl

Late to the party on this one but glad you are pleased with your choice. I followed the thread when you first wrote it but didn't respond because my Rikon is one of the original 10-340's. Bought it new at Woodcraft 15+ years ago and have a 1" Lennox carbide blade on it for resawing. It's only 2 HP and definitely not in the league with the others on your list, including the latest big Rikon, but it suits my needs and has plenty of power for most jobs I do.

Have a 16" classic Walker Turner as my "daily driver" - combo works nicely!

Doug