Million Dollar workshop
Politics 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aBNkCm2-jTY&t=900s
Often Tested.    Always Faithful.      Brothers Forever

Jack Edgar, Sgt. U.S. Marines, Korea, America's Forgotten War
Get off my lawn !
Upset

Did I miss $950,000 of gold bars?
Kinda got carried away with the elaborate organizing.
Wood is good. 
The owner of that place has all kinds of time on his hands or an army of people around to get it setup like that.  Looks great.
Not my cup of tea.
I believe that's what happens when you stop making projects and turn your shop into your project.
(08-04-2020, 05:23 PM)FS7 Wrote: I believe that's what happens when you stop making projects and turn your shop into your project.

Yes
Yes
Often Tested.    Always Faithful.      Brothers Forever

Jack Edgar, Sgt. U.S. Marines, Korea, America's Forgotten War
Get off my lawn !
Upset

He has more tools than some tool stores do. One thing I noticed is that it's way too clean for a shop. I thought that the backside of the table saw was a bar and I was looking for the bottles.
Gotta give it to him for having all the toys and having them organized. However, I don't know how first, one has the time to build and organize a place like that and 2) how you would ever be able to use all those tools.

Did you notice his saw blade storage cabinet???

Doug
Impressive............................